Entech Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a School district located in the Oakland county area.
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Full - Time Position Contract to Permanent
Therapist will assist students at all levels (Elementary to High School). Act as an advocate for students’ well-being, providing valuable resources for their educational and personal advancement.
- SLPs have integral roles in education and are essential members of school faculties.You will provide appropriate speech-language services in Pre-K, elementary, middle, junior high, and high schools.
- SLP to work with students exhibiting the full range of communication disorders, including those involving language, articulation (speech sound disorders), fluency, voice/resonance, and swallowing.
- Responsibilities to help students meet the performance standards of the school district through prevention, assessment, intervention, program design, data collection/analysis and compliance.
- Experience writing and developing IEP goals
- Attend regularly scheduled staff and program specific meetings