Family-Oriented, In-Home Care Solutions for You or Your Loved One Throughout Southeast Michigan
Focused on In-Home Support, Safety and Stability
All too often surgery, illness, or disease can make it difficult to manage our everyday lives without the necessary personal and medical assistance. With over 20 years of experience providing specialized in-home care and medical oversight, our dedicated and trusted caregivers are available to help you with a wide range of personal and medical care needs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We’re All About Helping You Recover and Heal in the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Our team of RN’s, LPN’s, Home Health Aides and Companions provide a full-range of Skilled Nursing services and personal care. Every member of our staff is thoroughly screened and tested to ensure the highest competencies. And best of all, we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure you have all the support you need – when you need it!
Our Comprehensive, In-Home Care Process
FREE Telephone Intake: We're here to answer any questions you may have, as well as present you with an estimated fee quote based on the information you have provided.
FREE In-Home Consultation with a Registered Nurse: One of our Registered Nurses will meet with you in the comfort and privacy of your home to assess your needs and explain our services, including all contractual details and billing arrangements.
Our Medical Care Services Include:
- Respiratory Care and Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders (including Multiple Sclerosis and ALS)
- Infectious Diseases
- Kidney and Bladder Diseases
- Intravenous Therapy and Infusion
- Chronic Diseases (including COPD, Congestive Heart Failure and Diabetes)
- Skin Disorders (including wound care treatment and management)
- Cardiovascular Disorders
Our Personal Care Services Include:
- Includes any assistance needed with any activity associated with daily living