Currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for great opportunities. The ideal nursing candidate will have experience working with Spinal Cord Injuries, Trach, or Vent Clients.
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Pay Rate: LPN from$27/hour, based on experience and is assignment specific
- Pay Rate: RN from $32 /hour, based on experience and is assignment specific
- Health benefits offered once qualifications have been met
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- At least 1 year experience in skilled area Trach or Spinal Cord Injury
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Deliver the highest quality patient care according to Care Plan provided by patient's individual physician
- Assist with transfers/ADLs
- Collaborate with other staff nurses and clinical directors to deliver conservative and preventative care. Provide patient care, education to the patient's, health conditions, support, and family care.
- Demonstrate basic nursing skills in the provision of direct patient care.
- Supervise ancillary nursing staff.
- Demonstrate nursing process in the provision of care.
- Assume other duties within the scope of a registered nurse as assigned.
- Perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR in emergency situations.
- Monitor the patient's vital signs.