Entech Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our medical team to work in an ambulatory clinic that specializes in outpatient Colonoscopy and Endoscopy procedures. The RN will work in the Recovery Room to monitor and document patients after their procedures.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Deliver the highest quality patient care according to Care Plan provided by patient's individual physician.
- Collaborate with other staff nurses and clinical directors to deliver conservative and preventative care, Provide patient care, education to the patient's, health conditions, support, and family care.
- Demonstrate basic nursing skills in the provision of direct patient care.
- Supervise ancillary nursing staff.
- Demonstrate nursing process in the provision of care.
- Solicit guidance and/or direction from clinical nurses, physicians, or charge nurses as needed.
- Assume other duties within the scope of a registered nurse as assigned.
- Perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR in emergency situations.
- Monitor the patient's vital signs in the recovery room after their procedures.