Entech Medical Staffing is currently seeking several nurses, both LPN's (Licensed Practical Nurses) and RN's (Registered Nurses) for a Facility located in the greater metro-Detroit area.
***We are hiring for various shifts.***
***WE NOW OFFER VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS***
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN)
- Deliver the highest quality patient care according to Care Plan provided by patient's individual physician.
- Collaborate with other staff nurses and clinical directors to deliver conservative and preventative care.
- Provide patient care, education to the patient's, health conditions, support, and family care.
- Demonstrate basic nursing skills in the provision of direct patient care.
- Supervise ancillary nursing staff.
- Demonstrate nursing process in the provision of care.
- Solicit guidance and/or direction from clinical nurses, physicians, or charge nurses as needed.
- Assume other duties within the scope of a registered nurse as assigned.
- Perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR in emergency situations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract