Entech Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Physical Therapist – PT to work Contingently this summer for a school district in Oakland County.
- PT would work hand in hand with the other early on providers, performing support in the home, school, etc.
- Responsibilities include evaluation of patient needs, establishing plan of care, educating patient and patient family members in accomplishing rehab goals
- The school-based Physical Therapist -PT will promote motor development as the students participate in everyday routines and activities that are a part of his or her program
- Work together as a member of the IEP team - determining a therapy plan
- The main goals of school-based physical therapy are to improve strength, balance, coordination, and/or mobility